Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1988 Honda Goldwing with 65462 miles. Highway pegs,rear transformer boards,heal toe shifter,stock seat with back rest,extra gel seat with back rest,CB,Stereo,6 disc CD changer with remote. Trailer. New timing belts,lots of lights,ring of fire,New Dunlop elete 3 tires,very nice bike. Runs excellent. Smoke gray with custom pinstriping. Nice Bike! 6000.00 OBO

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Pics and a contact number may help sell your Wing.. Good luck..

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Here is the way it was explained to me..

I don't know how others post full size but the way that I found that works for me is to use Microsoft Photo editor open the picture, go to edit pic, right menu opens go to resize, use percentage to resize shrink it down to somewhere around 580+390 or so, Save again you may have to check the properties to make sure you're under 97kb. Once that is done you post a reply, go to manage attachments, browse for photo, open attachment & upload. If the file is too large it will tell you. The other thing is you want it to be saved as jpg. That is the file with the largest KB. Posting this way puts the pic as a thumbnail.

Hope this helps. Also a contact number will help. Good luck on the sale of your Wing..

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1988 Honda Goldwing with 65462 miles. Highway pegs,rear transformer boards,heal toe shifter,stock seat with back rest,extra gel seat with back rest,CB,Stereo,6 disc CD changer with remote. Trailer. New timing belts,lots of lights,ring of fire,New Dunlop elete 3 tires,very nice bike. Runs excellent. Smoke gray with custom pinstriping. Nice Bike! 6000.00 OBO[/QUOTE]

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
88 wing

1988 Honda Goldwing with 65462 miles. Highway pegs,rear transformer boards,heal toe shifter,stock seat with back rest,extra gel seat with back rest,CB,Stereo,6 disc CD changer with remote. Trailer. New timing belts,lots of lights,ring of fire,New Dunlop elete 3 tires,very nice bike. Runs excellent. Smoke gray with custom pinstriping. Nice Bike! 6000.00 OBO
Did you sell the bike? I am interested in the gel seat. Will you sell it seperately? Thanks,Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts