Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am just sick that I lost this part. I rode from Placerville, CA to McGregor TX in four days and somewhere along the line, I lost the right side cover. It is the one that moves to get the fuse and battery area. Can anyone help me find one, any color, in any condition? I am pretty good with repairing plastic and plastic or ABS painting.

Thanks so much,

Chris
480 686 7630

·
Administrator
29,490 Posts
Hey Chris, this may help but isn't inexpensive, Honda oem parts shows that it is still available in Phantom Gray at $302 dollars.

Even if you can find one on Ebay, I would bet they go over 100 dollars and most likely the wrong color.

Another alternative is to buy unpainted or chrome ones, but when I lost one of each of my 1500's, I finally invested in tethers for my side panels.

·
Administrator
29,490 Posts
Reactions: GLblinded

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Chris, this may help but isn't inexpensive, Honda oem parts shows that it is still available in Phantom Gray at $302 dollars.

Even if you can find one on Ebay, I would bet they go over 100 dollars and most likely the wrong color.

Another alternative is to buy unpainted or chrome ones, but when I lost one of each of my 1500's, I finally invested in tethers for my side panels.
Hey thank you... do you know of a website that has chrome ones? I do have a lot of chrome on my bike.

·
Administrator
29,490 Posts
Hey thank you... do you know of a website that has chrome ones? I do have a lot of chrome on my bike.
Click on that link, the company in it is Cyclemax of Ohio.

I have bought several items from them over the years. Great service and communication.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts