Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is in very good condition. Corbin seat, new windshield, new battery, fresh oil/filter, rebuilt front and rear calipers, 55,000 miles. For a 24 year old bike, the appearance is very good. May need to sync carbs - that's beyond my expertise. Bike runs good.
Priced at $3100 OBO. Please email if you have questions.
Other pictures available on request or check out http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/1746243776.html
Midlothian, VA

Thanks for looking,
Guy

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I too am a Vet brother, just wish I lived in VA my lil Sis is there, nice weather better than the crap in MN. if it were possible i'd ask if you'd want to trade for my 89 420 SEL Mercedes. but logistics is a problem can't see it etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reason I mentioned that is the bike I had was traded to get the car, a great one no doubt, a modern classic, only because I had to give up a newer Van brought at "Denny Hecker" the scoundrel who now faces thankfully jail time, which left me filing bankruptcy, and stuck with just one car, now my wife has Her car so all I really want is a nice bike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'86 Aspencade

Thanks for the thoughts, brick50. You're right, logistics prevent a swap, but it is still a good idea.
Good luck and welcome home!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts