Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Honda GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade. Asking $2,950 obo. Runs great, everything works, garage kept with all the extras. Progressive adjustable shocks and springs, fork brace, drivers backrest, throttle lock, wind deflectors, vented windshield, bar buoy, 12v accessory socket, wired with I-com front and back. Chrome rail trim on trunk (rack and back), saddlebags and front fender. Fender extender, highway footpads, engine guards, Rear saddlebag guards, carpet in saddlebags and trunk, chrome trim on reflectors and wired for trailer. Replaced alternator, timing belt and seat cover in June 08. Just replaced fuel filter and front brake pads. Please remember, this bike is 24 years old now and does show normal signs of aging. 71,177 on the odometer. I drive this bike daily and have taken it on a 4700 mile trip and an Iron Butt ride (1000 miles in 24 hrs). No problems, would do it again. Also throwing in set of plugs, oil filter, extra rear backrest and extra right side tunnel plug. Selling because I just bought an ’06 Wing and I can’t keep both. Reply with questions or your number and I’ll call you. I live in northern NM and willing to work with you to figure out how to get it to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts