Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm not a member and I can't read rules!!!

This was the last year Honda made a standard model of the goldwing. It is black with gold pin stripes. It is in very good condition, with new tires. It has 42000 miles on the odometer. The guages are in mph as the bike was originally from Florida. This bike had a recall for the stator winding to be soldered instead of bolted. This has been done. The fork seals will need to be replaced soon, and the front left caliper needs a rebuild. I will be sad to see this bike go, however, it needs a good home because I just don't use it anymore. It has been stored in a cargo trailer for the past 2 years, and in a garage for the rest of its previous life. I am willing to sell the trailer as well, and the whole package could be towed away with a 2" ball. The trailer is a 6x10 white cargo trailer, with torsional suspension, so it rides lower to the ground than other leaf spring cargo trailers.

I am asking $2800 o.b.o. Canadian for the Gold wing
I am asking $1800 o.b.o. Canadian for the cargo trailer.
I would say goodbye to both for $4400 Cdn.

There are a few extra goodies to go with, like Teknic saddle bags, helmets, gloves, jackets, and whatever else I have motorcycle related.

The goods are stored in Comox, Vancouver Island, British Columbia. I am willing to help with transportation in BC, and I will drive the whole unit to the US. border on the Canadian side.

If you are interested, please call or email me. My name is Derek Jean. I can email some pictures to whomever is interested.

Thank you.
Derek Jean.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.