Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am trying to restore a 1983 GL1100i and I am looking for detailed photos of the bike taken all the way around it so I can find the parts I need. If someone has this bike, would you mind posting photos of it from all the way around?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for those! It answered one question I had. I need shots of the fairing from all angles including underneath. I've tried Google image search, but they are mostly stock photos and for sale photos.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have you tried the other Gold Wing forums?

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure exactly what you need but I think there's a downloadable or at least a viewable shop manual for the '83. Plus it shouldn't be hard to find parts diagrams on line.

The Goldwing Docs site has manuals but you have to register to see them. Here's a Hondaline fairing install manual.

I'm looking to restore the bike to what it was like brand new. It was easy to find parts lists, but I need to see where they go and what it missing from my bike, then use the parts list to find the part and replace it.

Right now my biggest issue is that the previous owner had dropped the bike, so the fairing is off center resulting in the headlight shining off to the right. I need to adjust the fairing back to center.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts