Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1981 GL1100I Fully Dressed with extra chrome I am looking to sell. (local preferred). Carlisle, Harrisburg PA 17013
I would like to get around $2200.00 for it.
It runs great, has PA inspection till 03/2012
Title in hand.
Only issues I know of are the radio and lighter.
And I was told I will need a new back tire for next inspection I have a new one that will be with the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I Got it back in February and have been riding it but just don't feel comfortable riding it's a little tall and just more then I need.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I understand. It took me about 12,000 miles to start feeling comfortable on mine. It's a lot of bike if one is just going to tootle around. If I didn't have reasons to travel up to PA I wouldn't need a bike this size either. It's like waxed beans: at least you tried them to decide that you really don't like them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to say I love the feel riding on the Highway but for what i ride most of the time I want something just a little smaller.. I just looked at a CB750 and a CB900 and road both around the block and think thats the range i am looking at now.. something i can get on the highway and feel good and still enjoy the back roads to..
Hope someone makes me an offer on the Wing it is nice and needs someone who will enjoy riding.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well after being stood up once and way to much spam in my email. I have a buyer he came and looked at it last night and will be back tonight to take it away.. $1900.00
.. SOLD..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts