Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to upgrade and restore my 1980 GL1100. The first thing that I need is a set of stock pipes for the bike. I can find some used ones but the crossover pipe doesn't work - it is a straight crossover for the Interstate/Aspencade and I need a "u" shaped crossover. Does anyone know where I can get a set of stock pipes or similar - not Jrdine as this is what I have and I want the bike to run quieter?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
if the crossover pipe doesn't work there the wrong pipes for your wing.1000 wing pipes are too short on an 1100 and i bleave 1200 wing pipes are too long. check some of the guys on the forum selling parts , ebay and a cycle salvage yard in your area may have some good pipes for you

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
If you can't find any at parts yards or vendors sites, any decent muffler shop should be able to fabricate a crossover pipe for you.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Not sure where you live but try
Magnum Cycle 502-776-2142 Great group of fellas and if they dont have it they know where to find it. They have been in business long enough that your bike was new and the doors were open. Good luck and hope you get the project done and post pics! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts