Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '77 gl1000 with approximatly 45k on it. The bike has not ran in 10 years. I started working on getting it running again but I bought two other bikes since then and I have lost interest in the goldwing. I rebuilt the carbs and stripped the bags, trunk and fairing off of it to clean up the wiring. The bike cranks slowly but will not start. I would like my next project to be a bobber style bike and I cannot see choping up the goldwing. I would be willing to trade plus add cash for a running 1970-1980ish yamaha xs 650, honda 750, 550, Suzuki Savage or other metric bike. I would like to get $750 for the bike but I am open to offers because I just don't have the intrest in this bike. If you would like pictures of the bike and parts I can e-mail them to you. The bike is located in Westland Michigan and would need a ride home.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gl1000

Hello,
I have a 78 GL1000 which I have finish restoring but I am looking for side cases and back rest as the ones I have are in not very good shape. I was wondering if you would be interested in sell them separate from the bike. I am in ON, Canada and am not to far from you and would be willing to make a trip over? Let me know what you think and we will go from there. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gl1000

After some consideration it might be just as useful for me to buy the whole thing. Could you send me the pics you have and I will get back to you. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts