Hey all, selling my 1976 GL1000 after five years of ownership, been a great bike to me but I moved and it doesn't fit where I am now as well as it did before.

Mods include tracker handlebars (makes it feel much more agile, but I have the OE bars in case you want them), GPS speedometer mounted in the OE housing, lightweight straight pipes, aftermarket adjustable rear shocks, LED headlight, crash bars, metal-canister front master cylinder, and blue resprayed panels. I have a spare set of panels (OE yellow, the outsides now unfortunately spray-painted over by the previous owner) that will come with the bike so you can make it your own, and a box full of smaller spare hardware. Also comes with a heavy upright front wheel chock/stand to keep the bike level while parked. Garaged every day of its life. Ridden about every month at least, commute on it when the weather is nice. Clean title of course.

Carbs rebuilt a year ago by a pro shop, all OE and a little sticky but the bike is 100% dailyable right here and now. Can help transport in the Phoenix, AZ area or you can show up and ride it home, it's ready. Willing to trade for a Yamaha TW200, BW200, or Honda Fat Cat, too much sand and not enough talent for me to consider other Enduros.

Here to answer questions, I should get email notifications whenever someone posts. I understand this isn't a pure OE bike, but it's exactly what I wanted when I set out into the world of motorcycles so I made it as such and love this thing. Please be kind. Thank you