Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a pristine example of Honda's first production year of the Goldwing GL1000. The original owner of this machine was very meticulous in mantainance and cleaning his prized posessions, this and his replica Red Baron Bi-wing airplane. Both of which were kept in a climate controlled airplane hangar through the duration of his ownership. The original owner passed away 4 years ago and passed this beauty down to his son in law, at this time it was transported to a storage facility, again climate controlled. That is where it was for the last 4 years, covered and never ridden. I recently bought the bike from him, Changed all of the fluids, waxed and polished it back to its original luster. I road tested the bike and it runs flawlessly except for one problem, when shifting into first gear it grinds a bit, engages, then slips out of gear under power. Other than that, 2nd-5th gear shift smooth as butter, motor runs smooth and pulls hard in all gears, handles great, suspension rides like new, and the brakes are perfect. I have a clear title in hand already signed off for the new owner. This is a beautiful motorcycle and will turn many heads.... Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have. I can also take and send video of it running or pictures of any specific part you would like to see. Price is $2,250 OBO. Bike is located in Edwardsburg, MI 49112. I can also help you secure very cheap shipping if needed.

**New Price, $1,700 Firm. You can email me with questions at [email protected]. Call or text me at (574)292-8906. Thanks again for looking!!**

***$300 flat shipping charge to anywhere in the lower 48***

-Mike

Click on the link below for a video of the bike....
http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/mreichanadter/1975 Goldwing/?action=view&current=P1020853.flv

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for a little advice.... I feel like I'm giving this thing away @ $1,700. Am I pricing it right? just surprised it hasn't sold yet....

Thanks!
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts