Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
She's all engine. I was buzzing around on a Kawasaki 500 III in '72. Funny, I don't recall any Goldwings in or around my local in Vienna Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
the m1 was not a goldwing concept. if you get the book ( link in my other post ) it will tell you what the m1 was

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
buzzard. I like what the web site has done with opening pictures on the same page. Sure beats the back button. Kudos. Ok. I have a close friend who works at Borders Book's and he owes me big time. I'll get a copy.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
buzzard. I like what the web site has done with opening pictures on the same page. Sure beats the back button. Kudos. Ok. I have a close friend who works at Borders Book's and he owes me big time. I'll get a copy.
the book was never sold through any retail store when it was new so unless borders relsells books they won't have it. when the book was new the only way to get it was through your local honda dealer from what i've been told

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the m1 was not a goldwing concept. if you get the book ( link in my other post ) it will tell you what the m1 was
my bad,it was a prototype

1 - 6 of 6 Posts