Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the Front wheel bearing replacement part to upgrade my current stock bearing...I was told it will help take the twitching feeling out of my front suspension....

If anybody knows of the name brand and part number that would be great thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
From what I've heard, they are the best...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ummmmmm..............Wheel bearings on a 2010??
I hope you are talking about the Steering head bearings and not "Wheel Bearings".
First I have heard of someone wanting to replace the wheel bearings on a brand new bike.

·
Premium Member
23,768 Posts
Ummmmmm..............Wheel bearings on a 2010??
I hope you are talking about the Steering head bearings and not "Wheel Bearings".
First I have heard of someone wanting to replace the wheel bearings on a brand new bike.
I was wondering how far this was going to go before someone caught it. Technically, our member could be asking about " wheel bearings"; but I too made the leap of faith that he is probably referring to " steering head bearings ". We need this cleared up with nudels2u75, though.

·
Registered
466 Posts
And if your bike is "White" ya might want to think about investing in a paint job.
Honda figured they could save a few bucks if they didn't have to paint it so they came out with a "White" GL1800.............lmao.

Sorry Chop, I had to!

·
Premium Member
23,768 Posts
And if your bike is "White" ya might want to think about investing in a paint job.
Honda figured they could save a few bucks if they didn't have to paint it so they came out with a "White" GL1800.............lmao.

Sorry Chop, I had to!
Technically, " White " contains all light frequencies of the color spectrum. Black is.......well... the absence of light, illumination, radiation, must I continue... Have a nice day's sleep Buzzy.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Technically, " White " contains all light frequencies of the color spectrum. Black is.......well... the absence of light, illumination, radiation, must I continue... Have a nice day's sleep Buzzy.
That may be so, but I stand by my conclusion that the Cabernet Red Metallic is both the Fastest and sexiest color!

·
Super Moderator
14,412 Posts
Did I ever tell you the story of the young calf and the old bull ?
He may not be the only one waiting for your reply. Is this like the one about the old and new rooster?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
And now back to the OP's question.
Still would like to know if you actually mean wheel bearings or the steering head bearings:confused::confused:
As stated, I have never heard of any "upgrade" on wheel bearings or the need of them but, always ready to learn something new:)

·
Premium Member
23,768 Posts
I am looking for the Front wheel bearing replacement part to upgrade my current stock bearing...I was told it will help take the twitching feeling out of my front suspension....

If anybody knows of the name brand and part number that would be great thanks
Here is the original question.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
And yes, to tf's reply we need Nudels2u75 to confirm it is the steering head bearings he's talking about. Things drifted a tad there:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Ok I'm confused now.... Are we talking bulls, bearings, or All Balls

·
Registered
223 Posts
Having a hard time "bearing" all the "bull" to listen to someone who has the "balls" to give the proverbial answer.........:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts