Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Iv'e been wondering the same thing? Any body out there with a day long? I am in the process of testing a Ultimate seat. Too soon to tell - maybe after this weekend. They do offer a 14 day return if it does not work for you. Price is similar to the russell saddle. As a back up plan I have an appointment with Russel in late July. Good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
redwing...I tried the Mustang seat that is sold by Kuryakan looked and was nice for around town, but after150miles it was worse than the stock seat.Let me know how the Ultimate feels. Thanks

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
THE RUSSLEE DAYLONG is suppose to be the best seat made. Eveyone that has them love them, you never see a used one for sale. Must mean something!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just purchased a used 1800 and the previous owner has a custom seat put on. He also took the cover off the passenger back rest and replaced it with a different color to match his seat. I was hoping he had left the original material underneath but he did not. I was hoping to find a used back rest for the passenger seat. Any suggestions as to how about locating one. I looked on craig's list but with no luck.

Thanks,

Nelson

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
i have the saddleman gell roadsofa with driver backrest,love it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts