Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a little lazy lately to fully check out my turn signal problem which is starting to drive me a bit crazy, but has anyone had any problems when you go to shut off th.e turn signal and the opposite side cornering light comes on? It is a 93 Interstate model. I don't know if it happens to sidessides as my right cornering bulb is burnt out, but when I go to shut off the right turn the left cornering light goes on

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Could be a dirty switch, try spraying contact cleaner into it or maybe when your pushing in the button to turn the signals off you are moving the switch and not pushing straight in on it. The turn signals don't stay on very long anyway, I just let them cancel on their own.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Interstate does not have the self canceling turn signals, that was one of the few drawbacks I found over my 83 Venture when I bought it. I guess I need to scrounge through the garage or pull some contact cleaner off my service truck, if I can remember to do it. We all know those "round to it's" can be had to come by during riding season!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts