2,197 Posts
There is no 99 wing berry Se gold Wing
R176C Candy Spectra Red
R199C Candy Garnet Red

Check under the fuel lid for the correct color code

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sid if you want to pop for a new one here's another site for you.

http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_secti...=Motorcycles&make=Honda&year=1999&fveh=132039

Be sure to change the grommets when you put on the new cover.
WOW... I never realized that they were made of gold! I don't like to pay that much for the bikes I buy. I would definately check Craigslist and Ebay. Look close on Ebay cause there are a bunch that think they are gold and usually you can find somone with them really cheap. I have seen them for $150 and the next ad is $25

Aaron

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
WOW... I never realized that they were made of gold! I don't like to pay that much for the bikes I buy. I would definately check Craigslist and Ebay. Look close on Ebay cause there are a bunch that think they are gold and usually you can find somone with them really cheap. I have seen them for $150 and the next ad is $25

Aaron
Yeah they are not cheap but then again they are "New". So it becomes a question of what's important to you. Having had to buy one myself (Why I said to be sure to change the grommets) I opted to spring for the bucks & have it be factory paint/finish. Chances of finding the exact color match to your Wing on Ebay/CL is always a variable.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I ordered right and left side covers from HondaOnLine last December and got them a few weeks later. I wanted NH326E – Pearl Glacier White but got the 'Berry'. Returned them. So I know they have the covers in stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.