Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for not being able to find this, but ...

I need the part number for the reverse switch for a 92 1500A - the part that is just below and to the left of the dipstick on the RIGHT side. I've been looking at the parts Fiches and am going blind - Please Help!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys!
Unfortunately Brian, that's what they ordered to begin with, but it's not the part. The part I need is even refered to in the "Official" Goldwing shop manual as the reverse switch, but it isn't listed correctly on any of the fiches.
The closest we have found to the part is part #21 on the Gearshift Fork page (although it is missing from Babbit's page) - it looks like the right part, has a good name and everything, but it's shown on the wrong side of the bike. Here's a page that has it listed - http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_secti...ry=MOTORCYCLES&make=HONDA&year=1992&fveh=3456 - I was about to order this one.
Fortunately for me, there's a guys who is parting out several bikes who has read my post on another forum - he is sending me one off of one of the bikes he has, so if the switch he sends is good, I'm good to go.
Thanks Again Guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts