Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old guy, just arrived as a newbe, been wishing for over 30 years but been to busy or what ever excuse comes to mind and finally acted on the wishing part. Home state is Montana.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome aboard from Pa.

·
Administrator
28,999 Posts
Welcome to the site. Montana huh? Where abouts? Love the State.

So does my Buddy below.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Hey 109ER: Careful with that Old Guy stuff, some of us might resemble that.
Where abouts in Montana ?. Got friends in Columbus. We try to get back there at least once a year and always challenge the Mighty Bear tooth.
And Welcome from the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Passed through St. Ignatius a couple of times. What are you riding ?.

From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Sounds like we are the same vintage. USAF 1961- 1970
Back in my working life, I build a Cable TV AML Micro Wave link from West Olympia to Lacy, way back in 1982. Time sure does fly by.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Welcome along 109ER. Like that part of Montana too. Post a pic of your scoot if ye can.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
movin' to montana soon gon'a be ah dental floss tycoon :) hello 109er, welcome to GWOF. someone had to quote frank :)

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Welcome to the board & back to biking 109ER. Sorry to hear about your buddy.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome and Howdy from Texas. Hear you got a beautiful state and hope to visit it someday. Have a good 'un and keep her tween the ditches. (Army 63-66) Isaac

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Somehow I don't think my return messages are marrying up with the original message sent me. Sorry about that folks, I'm not the best at understanding the how to's of responding. Give me a bit more time and I'll stumble my way through it. Thanks for all the Welcome's, don't know when I've been around such a friendly bunch, been a long time. 109ER.

Bob: Just click on the Quote icon at the lower right corner of the message you want to appear in your message. Give a few seconds and the reply theard window will open with the quote in it. Heck I even figured it out.
Ron

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Ron you're my test case, now I've got to tell ya I'm going to feel real stupid if I don't get this right. Well here goes, let's spin the wheel and see what falls out. Thanks... Bob...
Looks like you are a winner on this one.:)
Ron

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Welcome to this motley crew!

We may not be good looking, but we do have a good time! I mean, what do you expect when you associate with a Fossil and Chopin who have apparently risen from the dead? :rolleyes:

I'll be passing through your neck of the woods in early July of this year when I'm on my Four Corners Tour. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Rapier: I believe one of your check points is the Post Office in Blaine, Washington. That's about 30 miles from us. Gives us a call when you get in the area.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.