Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Goldwing owners, I look forward to learning more about my new to me 07 Goldwing. She's a Cabernet red metallic with 38k miles, and a sweet ride, well taken care of and I plan on continuing with that. I come from owning 2 Valkyries and sold my Interstate on a whim when somebody was asking for one in Blue/silver which I had, I had been tossing the idea in my head to get a wing for about a year and this fell into place. Best of both worlds a fuel injected rocket ship with a Cadillac ride and a gorgeous hot rod classic style Teal/black Valkyrie.
I've had the wing 3 weeks now, she needed new tires so I put some OEM Bridgestones on for now. (I ran car tires on the Valks) Had to get her to fit me with 3/4 inch drop foot boards and handlebar shims, that seems to do the trick. Throttle boss and a cup holder for the Mrs. The bike is getting the rear brake recall done today and that comes with a flush of the system, I flushed the clutch over the weekend. She is getting ready to take me on vacation in the N.C. mountains early June. Thanks all for listening, glad to be aboard.
Mike

·
Super Moderator
14,221 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Great looking bikes. Enjoy the ride.
IMGP6125.JPG

·
Super Moderator
9,673 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Great looking ride. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,133 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes, I thought my location would show up below the avatar but I see now that nobody's is there. I'm in St. Augustine, Fl. , I have ridden with the Valkyrie group for years, the Fl chapter is very active, a lot of us have made the switch to the Wing, It seems to be the natural progression, ha. Once you love the flat 6 power train nothing else will do. I'll do some searching here to learn more and more about the Wing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts