Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CUSTOM built HD chopper,less than 600 miles!96"S&S engine,HD 5SPD tranny,BDL primary with comp clutch,powder coated frame/oil tank,gold ghost flames,chrome wideglide front end,200mm rear tire,chrome rotors,starter,primary,custom upswept pipes,chrome trigger levers with easy pull clutch kit,iron cross LED brake/turn signals,custom side mount speedo/oil gauges + much more!!! garage kept florida bike,772-879-9905 e-mail [email protected] asking $8250.00

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i'm too old for hard tails

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Great Price Bob,it is a real head turner, Dam and I am a recovering HD Dude , You make it hard to stay on the wagon!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
To be young and in love again. I know the builder of this bike hand polished and positioned every piece.

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
I would have to drive my truck all the way to the east coast to trailer that back to the west coast............. or sacrifice my kidneys riding it home.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
titled as 2006 special construction motorcycle,S&S engine is 95 hp opposed to hd 58 hp

·
Registered
455 Posts
CUSTOM built HD chopper,less than 600 miles!96"S&S engine,HD 5SPD tranny,BDL primary with comp clutch,powder coated frame/oil tank,gold ghost flames,chrome wideglide front end,200mm rear tire,chrome rotors,starter,primary,custom upswept pipes,chrome trigger levers with easy pull clutch kit,iron cross LED brake/turn signals,custom side mount speedo/oil gauges + much more!!! garage kept florida bike,772-879-9905 e-mail [email protected] asking $8250.00
Very nice and what seems to be a great price. I would like to park that baby in my garage but, the ole lady says to many toys there already!!!!! Oh well, someone will get lucky. :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
most of the bike is hd ,front end,heads,brakes,controlls,switches,outer primary,trans,ect.and it would be serviced at any hd shop if needed

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
custom built hd chopper,less than 600 miles!96"s&s engine,hd 5spd tranny,bdl primary with comp clutch,powder coated frame/oil tank,gold ghost flames,chrome wideglide front end,200mm rear tire,chrome rotors,starter,primary,custom upswept pipes,chrome trigger levers with easy pull clutch kit,iron cross led brake/turn signals,custom side mount speedo/oil gauges + much more!!! Garage kept florida bike,772-879-9905 e-mail [email protected] asking $8250.00
sold!!!! Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.