Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'06 goldwing for sale yacolt washington
photots in profile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi every one. I have a 2006 honda gold wing for sale, which i inherited from my father after his passing. Its black, with adjustable suspension, heated grips and seats cruise control premium sounds cb and i podhook up as well as standard storage saddle bags etc etc. kit has roughly 35667 miles and has not been ridden in a year. You wont find a bettter looking and running bike outside of a showroom. the only amneities it lacks is nav and airbags. I am asking $13,500obo. you can contact me either here in the forum or at [email protected] or at home 360247 5922 or my cell 3609312176 ask for michael thank you p.s. [photos of the bike are in my profile thank you

·
Super Moderator
9,575 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. Good luck on the sale..

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
It should not sit to long that looks like a nice $$$, sorry to hear about your dad I know every day I miss mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you sir i figure 15,500 is a fair price for it and besides honda motorcycles are some of the best you can buy great resale value and just great bikes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts