Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling my 05 30th anarversary edition (last american built ann.ed.) i'll list a few of the major items (i have a complete folder with all reciepts)flawless candy black cherry with 14,500 miles.torque loopz pipes with cobra mufflers,Traxxion suspension with superbrace,garmin zumo 660 gps with mid bar mount wired to audio system ($900),up and back handlebar risers with custom leather wrapped grips, bazooka 250 watt amp with 100 watt sub woofer(sub can be removed in less than 1 minute when needed),J&M 4 speaker upgrade,soundgate ipod interface,Aux plug,lighter/acc plug,hondaline volt meter,flash to pass garage opener,wired battery tender,saddleman gell roadsofa with driver backrest,krome works passanger arm rests,Fog lights,front and rear clear lenses with chrome and led bulbs,kury highway,driver foot pegs with transformer floorboards,front & rear cup holders,baker hand and air wings,hondaline windshield wings,new tires with dyna beads,new HHH low dust sintered brake pads,trunk luggage rack,hondaline fender,trunk and saddlebag chrome rails,trunk light & 3 piece carpet set,full 5 piece set of luggage inc.cooler bag,Owners & Repair manuals, Thousands in chrome,Chrome and more chrome and much more!this bike is nicer and better equipted than the 05 wingstuff built custom that sold for over $25,000!oh yea did i mention CHROME! i have many photos.bob [email protected]NEW PRICE $19,000 FIRM also including 2 sets of frogtog rainsuits and 2 joe rocket matching skyline jackets,all NEW (WOMENS LARGE MENS X-LARGE)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Let me go rob a bank and I will take this beauty!!!!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's a few more to drool over!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO,but i have michael angellos david that i'll be breaking up and selling in pieces!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New price + extras!! $19,000

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish I could afford your bike, but alas, I can't.:(
I can, however, afford one of those midbar GPS mounts. I just can't find where to buy one. ;)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Excuse my lack of knowledge;:confused: But, what does "the last American built" mean? It sounds like they were built somewhere else after '05??? I know that can't be:confused::confused:
BTW, very sweet ride..:D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Excuse my lack of knowledge;:confused: But, what does "the last American built" mean? It sounds like they were built somewhere else after '05??? I know that can't be:confused::confused:
BTW, very sweet ride..:D
I think he is referring to the 2005 being the last anniversary model built in the US. Goldwing were built in the US until 2009 which included the 2010 models..

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks TWW, that's what I thought...never too old to learn!:D

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
This is a beautiful bike and in the long run would have been a less expensive puchase than mine. Completly dressed with everything Winstuff has to offer, this bike will save the owner thousands in aftermarket goodies.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
free ttt bump

1 - 15 of 15 Posts