Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I'm looking for 02 1800 front fairings. I've looked and looked. If you know where I can find them or if you have them please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Oh and I forgot where in Pa are you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thank you so much. These helps out a lot. I'm in a little town called Harleysville. About 45 mins northwest of Philly. How about you Fossil92, where are you?

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Glad to be of service.

Schuylkill County home of "Amercia's Oldest" Yuengling Brewery & Mrs T's Peirogis.

Maybe we'll see you on the road sometime:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riding

I hope so. I bought this Wing totaled so it may take me all winter to get her back together. So by springtime I'll be looking to ride, ride, RIDE!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vibration

Good day folks. I have a 1800 and a vibration. When the bike is centered it is smooth as silk, but when you lean to left or right there's a vibration or grind. Any thoughts on what this could be?

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hey Golden Raven, I thought I had the same problem with my 1500. Tracking strsight down the road it was smooth as silk. Take a curve or corner and it would shake and vibrate a little and just didn't feel right. I found out that the tread pattern on the new tires was causing this feeling.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks SR71
I had not thought of that. Were you tire worn? I have about 1500 miles on these. However the bike did go off roading.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts