Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 gl1800 abs for sale SOLD
Pearl Orange 44,500 miles, garage kept, meticulously maintained with the following accessories:
Rear spoiler with Electrical Connection 4 function led spoiler light
Electrical Connection Platinum Series fog lights
Electrical Connection Fuse Block
Electrical Connection Haloz running lights
PIAA 1100X series driving lights
Corbin Master's leather heated seat
Electrical Connection Heated Grips
Cobra exhaust
Dowco full cover
Guardian half cover
Honda Volt Meter
Kuryakyn fork brace
Kuryakyn highway pegs
Kuryakyn foot pegs
Cb Radio
Honda Trunk Mats
Carbon Fiber Dash
Tulsa Sport Tinted Windshield
Rivco Illuminated handle bar control kit
Muth Signal Mirrors
Garmin Zumo 550 gps with Kennedy Cell Set/Intercom Harness/Power Harness/Stereo Harness
Honda Service Manual
Fred Harmon Maintainance DVD's
I will email pictures to you if you send me your email
asking 13500 o/b/o

·
Banned
3,204 Posts

Good luck selling your bike.

So what happened?

You joined in Sept 09 and 5 posts.... and now selling the bike. Health reasons or did you just lose interest? Inquiring minds would like to know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Larry,

This is one of the several forums i visit. I traded in the goldwing for a 2011 kawasaki concours abs. After 9 years with the wonderful goldwing, i wanted to downsize to a sport-tourer. I never ride two up anymore and the concours just, well speaks to me.

Best,

Bill

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Larry,

This is one of the several forums i visit. I traded in the goldwing for a 2011 kawasaki concours abs. After 9 years with the wonderful goldwing, i wanted to downsize to a sport-tourer. I never ride two up anymore and the concours just, well speaks to me.

Best,

Bill
Joe from this forum did the same thing. I have purchased a Concours and am enjoying it as well. I need the comfort factor of the Wing, but I completely understand.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Larry. I agree with you, the wing is the most comfortable bike out there and the most reliable and about the cheapest to maintain. But like orangewingnut I also ride 1 up all the time so I got my concours, if I could justify 2 bikes I would never have sold the Gold Wing but the amount of riding I do now I can not justify having 2 bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts