Honda Goldwing Forums

Honda Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/)
-   Honda Goldwing Forum General Discussion (https://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/11-honda-goldwing-forum-general-discussion/)
-   -   Stay in touch after Cody. Keep us updated! (https://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/11-honda-goldwing-forum-general-discussion/78793-stay-touch-after-cody-keep-us-updated.html)

[email protected] 06-26-2015 01:48 AM

Stay in touch after Cody. Keep us updated!

For all those who have left or are leaving in the morning, please keep us all updated on your extended journey. The Cody thread has been of great value but I thought I'd be nice to have a new one for our travels home or wherever.

What a week it's been. None of us will ever forget it. Thank you, Ron Robinson for your efforts and for ordering PERFECT weather! It's been amazing from one end to the other.

I have met people who are now friends, spent time with old friends again and had some amazing experiences. The beauty of the landscape up here helps me understand, now, why people live in these places. Thanks for being part of America and having the freedom to ride it like we stole it. Lol

budoka 06-26-2015 10:11 AM

Well said 1stWing. Yup, Ron's a super guy alright. As are you all. Shiny side up!!!

edmKC 06-26-2015 07:59 PM

Well, we just passed back into Canada this afternoon after half melting waiting out in the sun at the border. Just chilling out in Cranbrook for the night before heading up to Radium, then the Icefields Parkway on Sunday - at least it should be a bit cooler that route (35C/95F here now).

Fossil - I can't remember what day you're hitting Lake Louise. Saturday?

[email protected] 06-26-2015 08:01 PM

Great news. We've had mild temps and have made it to Denver so far. Trying to get back to Terry's tonight. Maybe 2am if all goes well.

BigDaddy 06-26-2015 08:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
We are in Wall for the night. Not quite half way. The heat kicked out cans today. We did have a great ride thru She'll Canyon, and the Bighorn Mountains this morning!Attachment 137417Attachment 137425

BigDaddy 06-26-2015 08:10 PM

Kerry, sorry we missed you and Liana before you left, was great meeting you two!!

edmKC 06-26-2015 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDaddy (Post 1297873)
Kerry, sorry we missed you and Liana before you left, was great meeting you two!!

No worries. We'll catch up again one day. Have a safe ride home.

crownfire 06-26-2015 08:45 PM

2012 Attachment(s)
Martena and I in Buffalo. We recommend the Occidental if anybody is looking for an interesting place to stay. We'll be in Rapid City tomorrow

fossil92 06-26-2015 09:31 PM

We had an awesome ride this morning on the Chief Joseph and the Bear Tooth. We made it to Browning for the night.

Sorry that I may have been a bit rude to my pals this morning but I really had a load of ground to cover and getting through the CJ and BT quickly was important.

By the way we saw a really nice Grizzly on the CJ so when I get a chance I'll post a picture

fossil92 06-26-2015 09:32 PM

Kerry you were correct we plan on going to Lake Louise area on Sat