Honda Goldwing Forums

Honda Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/36-lounge/)
-   -   things just aren't the same anymore (https://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/36-lounge/126951-things-just-arent-same-anymore.html)

travis.farmer 08-15-2019 04:50 PM

things just aren't the same anymore

for reasons i highly suspect to be the cause, the friendly "neighborhood" seems to be less friendly. thus, i am gone. please delete my account.

trike lady 08-15-2019 06:32 PM

What did someone do to you? I'm a moderator here and disapprove of members being abused. I was on at 2:25pm mdt and this is the first I've seen.

budoka 08-16-2019 08:14 AM

No untoward behavior that I saw. Don't be hasty Travis.

823Jim 08-16-2019 10:30 AM

Just go for a nice ride and clear your head. All will be alright, just give a little time to think it thru and enjoy the bike.

travis.farmer 08-16-2019 03:17 PM

Sorry, i have been dealing with a bunch of personal issues by "holding stuff in", and sadly it exploded, and i misinterpreted what wasn't said (hope that makes sense...), and my mind ran with it in an unfortunate way.

one of my issues, that i don't mind sharing, is i got news from my Doc on my last lab test, i had a "significant amount" (30mg, i think it was) of protein in my urine. i have kidney issues anyway, so this is not good news. and my creation is also at a new high @ 1.60 something (was 1.44 something).
add to that, my Wing stalls at idle constantly now, so that makes riding miserable. i plan to look at it this weekend, if i get a chance.

add poor stress management to that, and well...

anyway, sorry for muddying the waters, again. :crying:

~Travis

Ron Robertson 08-16-2019 03:42 PM

Health issue can really get you down, hope thing get straightened for you soon.

Eric 08-16-2019 06:15 PM

Hang in there mate. Look at the good that is around you and work on the bad. Looking at the bad can cloud the good that is around you.:grin2:

Redbones 08-16-2019 08:20 PM

Don't worry about muddying the waters. We all need to vent sometimes. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems and hope that everything works out.

I'm sure that the bike issues can be fixed.

We're all here to help each other. Doesn't have to be Wing related.

trike lady 08-16-2019 09:14 PM

You have good friends here even though we are miles apart. I will keep you in my prayers for your health and well being. Never let things stress you out, it is not good for you as it raises your blood pressure.

crownfire 08-17-2019 03:45 AM

Sorry to hear you are stressing out. Hope things ease up and you feel better.