Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New here

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Two Wheel Wing 
#1 ·
Wanted to say hi from southern Louisiana. I'm also looking for help in the very near future with my timing belts on a 84 standard gl1200. Any thoughts or hands would be greatly appreciated

#3 ·
Welcome To GWOF -

Hey Nochicken - Welcome .... There's lots of good information and riding experience available on this site. Some beautiful scenic back roads in Southern Louisiana. Great alligator tail and boiled Cajun crawfish down that way. A couple of years back I rode Hwy 1 all the way down to Grand Isle.

Ride Safe - Michael

#6 ·
Welcome to you from central Mississippi. Hope Barry didn't cause you any harm. I answered your PM just a bit ago.

#7 ·
Welcome to the site.

Belt changes aren't difficult really, and there's lots of members that have done their own so there's plenty of assistance available. All you need do is ask. There are some sub-forums that deal with more specific maintenance details ("engine work" pertains to things like timing belts) so just post a thread there and the gang will jump to your side.

#10 ·
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Lots of helpful folks here. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

#12 ·
Welcome from Pennsylvania to the GWOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.