2018+ Board, anyone? - Honda Goldwing Forums
 21Likes
Closed Thread

post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

2018+ Board, anyone?

How's the idear of putting up a 2018+ Thread/board in here somewhere?

I mean, eventually, the pre-'18 are gonna poof out of existence, why not get folks with the 'new-wing' a place to chat?

A giant star blew up, elements combined, a long time passed and then, there you are. The mother of all mothers, even yours, is a supernova.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Lifetime Premium

And miss all the irrelevant posts ? Are you nutz ?

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk
detdrbuzzard and Behind bars like this.

Lee.
Darksider since I finally saw the Light.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Been asked for a few times.

It has been decided by the GWOF team that we will not be adding specific model sub forums.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whoever said a woman can't make up their mind never met a Male Motorcycle Rider

GWOF IB COUPLE #2

MEMBER GWOF IB TRIO #1/Overall #4

FR #91

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 06:36 PM
Lifetime Premium

That is why it is important that you clearly state the year of your Wing with your question. We don't pigeon hole every year and model Goldwing in a sub-forum. We don't discriminate between age, car tire, color or creed.

Lee.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
That is why it is important that you clearly state the year of your Wing with your question. We don't pigeon hole every year and model Goldwing in a sub-forum. We don't discriminate between age, car tire, color or creed.

Hmmm, car tire? Isn't there a "Darksiders Only"? I may have taken a peek in there one time. I would also like a WD40 forum.

Steve

2015 Goldwing NAV/ABS
IDMWT #81
Fredericksburg, Virginia

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 06:00 AM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2fish View Post
Hmmm, car tire? Isn't there a "Darksiders Only"? I may have taken a peek in there one time. I would also like a WD40 forum.
The " Darksiders Only " is just a thread under the main Forum " Wheels and Tires ". Likewise, WD-40 would fall under " Oil and Lubrication ". You can start a thread, but not a forum. My suggestion would be to start a thread " 2018 + Goldwings Only " and post it in the " Other Motorcycles " Forum ! Hehehehehe........
crownfire and Luv2fish like this.

Lee.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil92 View Post
Been asked for a few times.

It has been decided by the GWOF team that we will not be adding specific model sub forums.

It always perks my ears when I hear: "its been decided" meaning that the elite echelons of an organization made the decision without the members' input. Big Brother/s in this case. Ain't that the way Puttin does things? ...just kidding, please don't bar me from the forum.

A giant star blew up, elements combined, a long time passed and then, there you are. The mother of all mothers, even yours, is a supernova.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Well while your ears are perked, take a moment to open them clearly.

The forum is a private entity run by a company that empowers a team to run as the team deems appropriate. Therefore members are always welcomed to an opinion and input but the moderating team makes the decision of actions. Our friendly and great running forum is very uncluttered because we keep sub forums to a minimum.

Now as for the manor in which you voice your opinions. Ehhhh

Whoever said a woman can't make up their mind never met a Male Motorcycle Rider

GWOF IB COUPLE #2

MEMBER GWOF IB TRIO #1/Overall #4

FR #91
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 07:34 AM

I think the overall discussion would be very low content since their are far more pre 18 forum members. And for a Forum to be able to survive it has to have a lot of chatter. Just like a Honda dealer only selling and servicing 2018 and newer Goldwings which we know that equation. And for many they cannot afford nor justify the price of a new Wing. But they like to be part of the community learning and thinking about the future of wanting one and or not so much.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 08:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil92 View Post
Well while your ears are perked, take a moment to open them clearly.

The forum is a private entity run by a company that empowers a team to run as the team deems appropriate. Therefore members are always welcomed to an opinion and input but the moderating team makes the decision of actions. Our friendly and great running forum is very uncluttered because we keep sub forums to a minimum.

Now as for the manor in which you voice your opinions. Ehhhh

Please don't castigate me honorable moderator empowered to run the forum...like I said: I was just kidding dude. I am in completely subservient to the privilege of hearing what guys like Budoka have to say about anything.

Though I must tell you in honesty, sometimes you guys come across as curd, you should mellow out your warnings and caveats because, I be willing to bet most everyone on this board is a super nice feller with a good sense of human sentiments...there is no need to be harsh on anyone, including myself, we are all willing to cooperate with moderators to make this a civil forum, at least, that is what it looks to me like.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode