Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Colorado Goldwing Owner

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  crownfire 
#1 ·
I have a moment , so I thought I would introduce myself. I am an aging rider, 68 now. Due to neck injuries, I cannot look upward without impinging nerves. The local shop (there is one in my town) had a 2005 Wing on consignment. I thought well what the heck, I would take it out and see if it was easier on my bod than what I had. I know the folks at this shop, they know me, they just handed me the keys, put a plate on it, and away I went. I was amazed. Upon returning, I began dealing and ended up owning it. I've put about 3K on it in the last month. I am so surprised at what a great motorcycle this is. It is fast, it handles, it is comfortable. I am not a long haul rider most of the time, I ride one or two day trips, sport touring as it is. This is my new sport tourer. So hello, happy to be here.

#6 ·
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Post some pics of the new 2U ride. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

#7 ·
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

#8 ·
Welcome and congrats on the Wing. Glad you have found something that really works for you

#14 ·
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Very glad it fits you and you are enjoying the new to you bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.