Honda Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Get Thee To World Superbike Monterey, California, July 12-14
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 02:43 PM
budoka
Administrator

Garage
Agree Charlie.

I don't get coverage of WSBK, AMA, or MotoGP up here. But I do get recorded versions of Moto America Superbike on Fox S. Kind of got interested in it down at COTA. Now having seen the likes of Elias, Beaubier, Herrin and crew in person (sure live is way better) seeing the battles and slow mo footage gives me way more appreciation for these second tier riders. And believe me there's very little second rate about most of them. Seeing the layout of the entire COTA track on camera, made me realize that no matter if it's live, you just can't see the whole race. Laguna is still a wicked course, but Sonoma, Utah (some of my EMRA and Hx pals ride the Utah races in our "off season") and a couple of the others are really challenging too. What wouldn't I give to take my SP for a spin around any of those tracks... oh well

grab all the kicks you can baby, you only make this scene once!
current rides: '09 GL1800AD "SENSHI"; 2003 RVT1000r (RC51) track bike... certified m/c addict. IDMWT #12. GWRRA #028890
Daryl

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome