Honda Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - When do you decide weather is not conducive to riding?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 64
Originally Posted by fossil92 View Post
I would not want to be riding a new to me bike in Wind River Canyon in those conditions. As @Boodad said if it isn't there afterwards then it is one of those things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sounds like you are familiar with Wind River Canyon. I'm confident it will still be there later in the week.
Pamtha is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome