Honda Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - When do you decide weather is not conducive to riding?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Pamtha
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodad View Post
If alternative routes are not an option, itís better to err on the side of caution and try again later. If the 1500 is not available after today, then it wasnít to be.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The alternative routes around Wind River Canyon would add at least another 2 hrs each way. There is no way to go around the areas with the flood warning.
Pamtha is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome