Honda Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - When do you decide weather is not conducive to riding?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 11:18 AM
Boodad's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 60
If alternative routes are not an option, itís better to err on the side of caution and try again later. If the 1500 is not available after today, then it wasnít to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ride Safe, Ride Often

Sierra Vista, AZ

Boodad is online now  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome