Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is it?

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  trike lady 
#1 ·
I went over to the Honda Powersports website and while there are some 2020 models out, I noticed there was no 2020 Goldwing mentioned. They do show some 2015/2016 F6B models and 2018/2019 Goldwings. :surprise: Inquiring minds want to know.

#7 ·
I hope that isn't so, I'm starting to think about buying a 2020 model.

#8 ·
Don't worry Mark, there will be plenty of carry-over 2019's from what my Honda Canada Rep tells me. If we've got plenty, the US has oodles. If it was me and really wanted a new one, I'd probably wait for the 2021.

#12 ·
Well, here's the surprise of the day: I just got a bulletin from Honda Canada announcing the 2020 Goldwing. Soon as I can I'll post the info here, but bear in mind these will be Canadian models and there will be at least color differences for the US.

#13 ·
No real feature changes that I can see, but the bulletin doesn't get into specifics either. What is new for us up here is the bagger/trunkless model is now available with DCT instead of just the manual 6 speed transmission. The Airbag model is a pretty cool black/silver pearl paint scheme. Would be hard to keep spotless but sure looks good in the pics. Tour models are the Candy Red/Black combo and Pearl White/Black for both 6 spd and DCT. All the "no trunk" units are a matte black with red accents and engine treatments. Looks sharp but I'm not a matte fan. Expect a release from Honda America if it hasn't happened already.

Reactions: NREMTP
#14 ·
OK, some (Canadian) eye candy:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.