Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardo Packtalk Bold works with Sena Freewire

10K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  RayJ 
#1 ·
When I bought my Wing, I wanted to Bluetooth it so that I could hear the radio through my helmet speakers. It seemed Sena had the only technology that could do this, so I bought the 20S and the Freewire. I've now switched to the Dynamic Mesh (DMC) with my riding buddies and am using the Cardo Packtalk Bold. I thought the Freewire was going to be a throw away because Sena's support told me only the 20S or 30K would work with it. However, it seems to pair just fine to the Cardo Packtalk Bold and I was able to have my phone paired to the headset as Phone 1 and the Freewire paired as Phone 2. Then, while still in DMC mode, I could hear the radio from the bike through the headset, use voice commands to answer calls, and do everything I was doing with the 20S. So, if you're thinking about Bluetooth, mixing and matching does work.

#3 ·
I thought the sound exceeded my expectations. I was expecting to hear a difference like the difference between mono and stereo, but that wasn't the case. I mean it's not like listening through a BOSE headset or anything but I think it's comparable to the sound I was getting with the 20S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.