Redneck Rendevous the Revenge - Page 70 - Honda Goldwing Forums
 418Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #691 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 05:26 AM
Lifetime Premium
 
Chopin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Centreville, VA 2008 Pearly White.
Posts: 23,042
31 and 3/4 daze.

Lee.
Darksider since I finally saw the Light.
Chopin is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #692 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 07:15 AM
Senior Member
 
golddragon1329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boyertown, Pa.
Posts: 9,644
NICE. That means in 27 days I pack AGAIN.

Darksider #1247Michelin AlpinPA3 195/55/R16
AMA 2006 Titanium GL1800 w/ COMF, NAV
August in Pa. Come VISIT
golddragon1329 is offline  
post #693 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 06:19 PM
Senior Member
 
crownfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Meltonville, Mississippi
Posts: 13,538
They are talking about keeping us here for an extended detail. My reckoning would put my 21st day as September 12 and that would not be a problem. But they have also mentioned 14 then 2 days off then another 14. That would be September 21 which is pretty close to being a problem. It's early and I will have to see how things go. But I will telling them that I need to be home by the 21st
crownfire is online now  
 
post #694 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 06:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Scooter1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Troup, TX
Posts: 7,611
I was wondering about the state of emergency with respect to the fire and your obligations Mark. Certainly hope and pray that you do make the M&G. I'm sure you could use the break too as no doubt your job must have a big stress level. Hang in there buddy. We're all rootin for ya.

Dan Bowman

2003 Honda Silverwing ABS
2005 Kymco Bet and Win 250
Scooter1 is offline  
post #695 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Senior Member
 
1stWing@51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Northeast Mississippi
Posts: 2,799
Garage
Redneck Rendevous the Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownfire View Post
They are talking about keeping us here for an extended detail. My reckoning would put my 21st day as September 12 and that would not be a problem. But they have also mentioned 14 then 2 days off then another 14. That would be September 21 which is pretty close to being a problem. It's early and I will have to see how things go. But I will telling them that I need to be home by the 21st

Two questions...
First your analysis puts you home by the 21st which is "not a problem".

Your second analysis puts you "home on the 21st, which could be a problem."

NEVER MIND. I WED IT WONG!

Well... Which is it? Am I going to put you at the spot just above Phil and move everyone else up? That WOULD make Gordo #1. His mom would be right.

Safe firefighting out there buddy. And try not to inhale.



1970 Honda SL 125 (a paperboy's dream at 13)
1978 Honda CB 360 (high-school chick magnet)
2001 GL 1800 Blue Beauty (whole new Bucket List)
#43 IDMWT (no damage, just embarrassment)

GWOF IB #2 With Terry (HallCT)

"Ride! It really doesn't matter where."


Last edited by [email protected]; 08-25-2015 at 06:56 PM.
post #696 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-26-2015, 10:37 AM
Senior Member
 
golddragon1329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boyertown, Pa.
Posts: 9,644
Am I # 11 yet. That used to be my high school ice hockey #. Go team.

Darksider #1247Michelin AlpinPA3 195/55/R16
AMA 2006 Titanium GL1800 w/ COMF, NAV
August in Pa. Come VISIT
golddragon1329 is offline  
post #697 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Senior Member
 
crownfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Meltonville, Mississippi
Posts: 13,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Two questions...
First your analysis puts you home by the 21st which is "not a problem".

Your second analysis puts you "home on the 21st, which could be a problem."

NEVER MIND. I WED IT WONG!

Well... Which is it? Am I going to put you at the spot just above Phil and move everyone else up? That WOULD make Gordo #1. His mom would be right.

Safe firefighting out there buddy
45.94399,-115.45484
I may have been tired when I wrote that. Even if we stay the whole 30, our last day will be the 20th. I should be traveling home the 22nd.
Chopin likes this.

Mark
It matters not how good you are if an angel pees on the flintlock of your musket. Old German Military saying.
2010 Honda GL1800
GWOF IB Hat #1 with WARWGN
IDMWT #86

crownfire is online now  
post #698 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 07:34 AM
Senior Member
 
EFINREF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 7,207
I have put in for my Substitute Teacher for the 24th and 25th.

This whole fire thing is bit suspicious to me. I'm pretty sure someone is setting fires when y'all ain't lookin.

Couldn't we just form a circle around it with some fire extinguishers and brooms. It would be out in just a few minutes.
Oh, If I were in charge.

2008 ST 1300
IDMWT#2
IBA #49803
SS1000 and BB1500

THE VERY FIRST GWOF IB w/RALPHUMOR


No longer on the Darkside -



"It eases my mind to know, that in times like these, there have always been times like these."
Paul Harvey
EFINREF is online now  
post #699 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 10:54 AM
Lifetime Premium
 
WingnutGordo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bel Air Md
Posts: 5,397
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFINREF View Post
I have put in for my Substitute Teacher for the 24th and 25th.

This whole fire thing is bit suspicious to me. I'm pretty sure someone is setting fires when y'all ain't lookin.

Couldn't we just form a circle around it with some fire extinguishers and brooms. It would be out in just a few minutes.
Oh, If I were in charge.
I thought about that also but then I said just make a 12 foot ditch around the whole fire and bam it's over

2015 GL1800 Candy Apple Red
2006 Victory Vegas
GWOF Member #9500
IDMWT #16
Original GWOF IB Trio Member (gordo,fossill,goldwingking)
AMA Member
NRA Member
A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of gas
WingnutGordo is offline  
post #700 of 1296 (permalink) Old 08-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Senior Member
 
EFINREF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 7,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutGordo View Post
I thought about that also but then I said just make a 12 foot ditch around the whole fire and bam it's over
I mean; It ain't rocket surgery.
WingnutGordo likes this.

2008 ST 1300
IDMWT#2
IBA #49803
SS1000 and BB1500

THE VERY FIRST GWOF IB w/RALPHUMOR


No longer on the Darkside -



"It eases my mind to know, that in times like these, there have always been times like these."
Paul Harvey
EFINREF is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome