Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a ladies man

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Special Wing 
#1 ·
yesterday lisa and Nicole stopped by wanting to go to a bike blessing in marine city, mi. I had already gotten the wing out of the yard for lisa, Nicole showed up on her still new to her indian. I wanted to take the Mighty ST1300 but the new battery was defective and the replacement battery hasn't arrived yet which left me riding the GSA. I needed to take the GSA anyway, it came with handlebar risers which I thought were causing me to have a pain in my back after an hour on the road. I had removed the risers Friday. Saturday was cold, 52f, gloomy, and windy but with a late start we hit the road for marine city. with the ladies following me I made my way to M-1 in highland park, mi. I pointed out a few murals that I posted pic's of on FB, maybe I should start a thread for murals here?? we headed north om M-97 and stopped in MT. Clemens, MI. for these

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
continuing north on M-97 we ran into a little construction. cold with gusty wind I wondered if Nicole was dressed good enough for this ride, it wasn't getting any warmer and we were heading north. we headed east on 23 mile road, that would take us into marine city, once in the city I put the address in my GPS and three miles later we arrived only to find we were too late. Nicole said she was hungry so we took M-25 north, we stopped at the burger king in ST. clair, MI. with the ladies full ( my fish sandwich was horrible :( ) we started our ride for home. I stopped for a few pic's along a channel that leads out into lake ST. Clair and again at the fire station

Attachments

#4 ·
heading south on M-25 we made a stop back in marine city along lake ST. Clair for some pic's, lisa and Nicole was enjoying all this flower sniffing

Attachments

#5 ·
we pretty much reversed course and headed back to the city. at 8 mile and M-1 lisa and I parted company with Nicole as we needed to go south on M-1 and Nicole needed to go west. I was pointing out murals to lisa that I already had pic's of and knowing she had nothing to do I made a stop at the Lincoln street art park

Attachments

#6 ·
I had been to the Lincoln street art park before and spotted this mural a few blocks over but the grass was being cut and I didn't want the crew in the pic. from there lisa and I made the ten minute ride back to my house ending our day of fun

Attachments

#13 ·
my wing is a '93 SE and right now I don't belong to any group other than GWOF and GWD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.