Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Change the date or location for Mo M&G

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  alwims 
#1 ·
Folks, a problem has arisen for the Missouri M&G. Lucas Oil Speedway has put in a Drag Boat Strip at their Wheatland Race Track and there is a big race on the same dates as our M&G. As a result all the motels in this area are booked for the weekend of June 8-10th. We have a choice to make. 1. Change the dates with same location. 2. Same dates and change the Location. We are within a 100 miles of several lakes. There is a lake called Stockton Lake close to us and it has some beautiful scenery, but I haven't ridden it much on a bike. I remember there are a lot of hills, but don't remember how many curves. Been several years since I was over there much. Stockton Lake would be my first choice if we decide to change locations. 3. Change dates and Location.

Please let me know ASAP so I can make arrangements. Please post here. Alan

#3 ·
My two cent vote would be to change the place and keep the dates the same. But not Georgia, Ralph needs to get some riding time in. Any place is fine with me. Missouri or even down in northwest Arkansas.

Reactions: alwims
#6 ·
I like the idea of changing the location too. I'm going to run over to Stockton lake today and check out motels. I'll let you all know what I find.

Reactions: fossil92
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.