1984 Honda Goldwing GL1200 Full Dress Bike - Honda Goldwing Forums
http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Honda Goldwing Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Old 05-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
Bow_Extreme

Default 1984 Honda Goldwing GL1200 Full Dress Bike

I have for sale a 1984 Honda Goldwing GL1200. This bike has 23,500 miles on it. That's just broke in. It's always been stored inside and rarely ridden. I don't think it's even seen a rainstorm. I bought it from my father inlaw about 2 years ago. He was the original owner and bought this bike new from the dealer. The bike has pretty much sat in my garage and been covered since then. I just put in a brand new in the box ignition switch as the old one was junk. Yes, these switches are very hard to find new. I was fortunate to find one. The switch was $200.00. I also installed a new battery. I know that the fuel tank was relined about 3 years ago and the carbs were cleaned, rebuilt, and tuned. The tires are in excellent condition but they are 7-8 years old. I would recommend the new owner replace them. There are a couple scratches that I know of but nothing that really flaws the bike in anyway. I put the backrest back on and it's ready to go. I also took it out and put 20 miles on it last night and it runs great and rides great. You don't find many bikes in this condition anymore and I would like to see it go to a good home.

Price: $4000.00
Phone: 616-218-7443

Bow_Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement