Honda Goldwing Forum banner

off to Dallas again

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Tatanka 
#1 ·
Heading to Dallas in the wee early hours to morrow to pick Michael up at DFW when he lands at 13:45. Gonna be a turn and burn this time, he gets the short end of the stick on this one, nothing like coming off a 16 hour flight then riding on the back of a bike for 8 hours!!

Even better it is supposed to be raining, but I told him when he acted up and I had to bail out on the power tour to see Fossil, that I would get my milage in. So I am taking my wing and making up miles, although not near as many as I would have got it's better than nothing.

I am actually looking forward to it raining so it wont be as hot coming across East Texas I hope. Oh and Randy I will call you tonight to set up plans for getting the trailer and stuff. See ya soon buddy.

#2 ·
I'm home. I'll load the trailer and have it at work. I'll call you at about 2p tomorrow, maybe sooner. Ride safe.

#3 ·
Have a safe trip Dustin.

#6 ·
Sound good Bill.

Randy I'll be hitting the road early in the morning his flight lands at 1345 at terminal D. You won't be able to connect the trailer lights to your bike or anything else really it has a 6 prong connector and wired specifically for my bike and extra lights. If you can't bring it i need to pick it up on the way or have you meet me there to take his luggage to your house. Will call you along the way if i don't hear from tonight.

#7 ·
Dustin, PM sent. Meeting you there will be simple. Work is about three miles away.

#9 ·
Well tell Randy, hope his legs get better some we can see him in October.
Ride safe my friend.

#12 ·
I'm impressed that Michael still rides with you.......The cool factor keeps them off the back.

#16 ·
Glad to hear you and your boy had safe travels! You're most definitely "Certified Hard", Dustin!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.