Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Honda Runs Through It

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  budoka 
#1 ·

When my MO superiors asked me to do something the opposite of Sturgis, I offered to take my son fishing up in the eastern Sierra of California, a place famous for its trout streams and lakes. I was half kidding really, but they bit. (Get it?) We’d rather stay on the couch or camp out with 10,000 beery guys on open-piped Harleys, but work is work. Honda insisted on loaning us a couple of new motorcycles, and I already have closets full of great gear. Sometimes it’s hard to say no. The kid was pretty enthused, which surprised me a little because the older he gets the less up he is for my schemes. SeaWorld and the zoo are right out now that he’s got two years of college under his belt. We rode motorcycles a lot at SoCal’s finer MX parks when he was younger, but not so much lately. He did just get his motorcycle permit not long ago, though, and this would be our first real street ride together. Once you’re geriatric, one of the great advantages of having children is that they feel obligated to hang out with you a little. Take full advantage...

Read more about the A Honda Runs Through It at Motorcycle.com.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.