Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012 heated seat set w/ UTOPIA drivers backrest and psngr backrest

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Camer 
#1 ·
I put a Corbin seat on my bike at Bike Week, so I have a stock 2012 saddle, heated, with the Utopia rider's backrest and the passenger backrest in EXCELLENT condition. There is nothing wrong with it. It just wasn't comfortable for *me*

I'll take offers, but I *think* it is worth $1,000.00 including insured shipping. Honda tells me the set is about $1,800.00 new.

Send an E-mail to

joejonesinkentucky (at) yahoo

if you are interested. I can deliver it, or meet you half way, or whatever. :D

OR If you come to pick it up in Franklin, KY (42134), I'll knock off another $75.00

I'll go get a photo of it and post it here very soon.

#3 ·
Joe I don't think I ever saw a stock seat go for more then 200.00,Good Luck with the sale.

#4 ·
If Honda charges $1,800.00 for a NEW one, and that does not include the Utopia backrest, I think roughly half-price is a reasonable starting point. Before I sell it for $200.00, I'll just hang onto it in case some liberal slices my Corbin with a blade, or I tear up the Corbin seat in a wreck, or spill some paint or something on the Corbin. I'm not selling it out of a need for money. I'm selling it to offer someone a virtually new seat at half the cost of new. That's okay. The bike is still fairly new. I figure in a few years, when all of the "nice" 2012 seats have been sold/swapped, someone will want this one for what it is actually worth. I am a very patient man ... except when it comes to dealing with liberals. ;)

#6 ·
I sold mine for a $100 in Sturgis, just so I didn't have to ship it back. Although I wish I had kept. The dealer put a hole in my Corbin and I’ve been without a seat now since Feb and it has been wonderful riding conditions since the middle of March at least my seat is on the way back now. So I should be on the road soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.