2012 heated seat set w/ UTOPIA drivers backrest and psngr backrest - Honda Goldwing Forums
http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Honda Goldwing Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Old 03-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
Biker Joe

Default 2012 heated seat set w/ UTOPIA drivers backrest and psngr backrest

I put a Corbin seat on my bike at Bike Week, so I have a stock 2012 saddle, heated, with the Utopia rider's backrest and the passenger backrest in EXCELLENT condition. There is nothing wrong with it. It just wasn't comfortable for *me*

I'll take offers, but I *think* it is worth $1,000.00 including insured shipping. Honda tells me the set is about $1,800.00 new.

Send an E-mail to

joejonesinkentucky (at) yahoo

if you are interested. I can deliver it, or meet you half way, or whatever.

OR If you come to pick it up in Franklin, KY (42134), I'll knock off another $75.00

I'll go get a photo of it and post it here very soon.
Biker Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
Biker Joe

Hmmm ... no interest? Oh well.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:23 AM   #3
bob2002

Joe I don't think I ever saw a stock seat go for more then 200.00,Good Luck with the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Joe View Post
Hmmm ... no interest? Oh well.
LIFETIME AMSOIL DEALER SINCE 1985
bob2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #4
Biker Joe

If Honda charges $1,800.00 for a NEW one, and that does not include the Utopia backrest, I think roughly half-price is a reasonable starting point. Before I sell it for $200.00, I'll just hang onto it in case some liberal slices my Corbin with a blade, or I tear up the Corbin seat in a wreck, or spill some paint or something on the Corbin. I'm not selling it out of a need for money. I'm selling it to offer someone a virtually new seat at half the cost of new. That's okay. The bike is still fairly new. I figure in a few years, when all of the "nice" 2012 seats have been sold/swapped, someone will want this one for what it is actually worth. I am a very patient man ... except when it comes to dealing with liberals.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #5
Chopin
Lifetime Premium

I've sat upon a 2012 seat and it is a bit more plushier and comfy than the previous years. They finally got ride of that annoying faux stitching on the cheek pad.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #6
Camer

I sold mine for a $100 in Sturgis, just so I didn't have to ship it back. Although I wish I had kept. The dealer put a hole in my Corbin and I’ve been without a seat now since Feb and it has been wonderful riding conditions since the middle of March at least my seat is on the way back now. So I should be on the road soon.
Hwy Pegs
Switch Blade's (Pegs)
Heel, Toe Shifter
Two piece vented belly pan
Dragon Wings
Daytona Pipes
Wing Stuff carpets and bags
Cup holder
Zumo 660
Ipod
and a few chrome bits (including antenna pole dancer)
Camer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement