Gl1500 Auxiliary Shifter Pivot installed. Works Boys. [Archive] - Honda Goldwing Forums

: Gl1500 Auxiliary Shifter Pivot installed. Works Boys.

Peppi-Le-Pew
11-16-2013, 11:23 PM
Here is a little gadget that will solve many issues with GL1500 shifters. The added pivot carries the load of shifting while the case bearing becomes more of a balance. No more wobble! Those of you living with oil leaks and frequent missed 1-2 this will solve it.

trike lady
11-18-2013, 06:17 PM
A very good idea.
Thanks for sharing and letting others know.

liflyboy
12-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi, Beautiful product!!, They are $119 each at Cyclmax. I need 3. They were on sale until yesterday for $99. I called Cyclemax and he can't give me the sale price. Does anybody know where I can get them for a little less than the $119 plus freight?

Thanks,

Richie

Bigbiker
12-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi, Beautiful product!!, They are $119 each at Cyclmax. I need 3. They were on sale until yesterday for $99. I called Cyclemax and he can't give me the sale price. Does anybody know where I can get them for a little less than the $119 plus freight?

Thanks,

Richie

Try this
http://goldwingdocs.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=34319

liflyboy
12-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks, willd do.

Rchie

Wingfan
12-06-2013, 04:05 AM
The rules don't allow me to sell to forum members. This pivot is available elsewhere.

I do not understand this, when there is a for sale section in the classifieds where things Wing and non Wing related seems to be for sale.

I have also wondered why no one else3 has asked so I must be missing the obvious

fossil92
12-06-2013, 04:42 AM
I do not understand this, when there is a for sale section in the classifieds where things Wing and non Wing related seems to be for sale.

I have also wondered why no one else3 has asked so I must be missing the obvious

I beleive this is the section of the rules that he is referring to & correctly so if he manufactures the parts.

Advertising, Marketing & Spam

1. - You may not use these forums to advertise your products, services, web sites, or otherwise solicit business or web traffic from the membership as a whole. Spam will be removed. This rule applies everywhere within This community, including the private message system.

Wingfan
12-07-2013, 10:43 AM
I beleive this is the section of the rules that he is referring to & correctly so if he manufactures the parts.

Advertising, Marketing & Spam

1. - You may not use these forums to advertise your products, services, web sites, or otherwise solicit business or web traffic from the membership as a whole. Spam will be removed. This rule applies everywhere within This community, including the private message system.

Ah I get it, I means you cannot advertise your own products, its a Midlander thing :icon_smile_big:

I hope no one took it the wrong way, trouble with typing is the emotional content cannot be seen, it was not meant to sound like moaning.

fossil92
12-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Ah I get it, I means you cannot advertise your own products, its a Midlander thing :icon_smile_big:

I hope no one took it the wrong way, trouble with typing is the emotional content cannot be seen, it was not meant to sound like moaning.

I for one didn't take it that way. I just wanted to share what I thought the O.P. was referring to. It's all good.

Peppi-Le-Pew
12-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Here is a little gadget that will solve many issues with GL1500 shifters. The added pivot carries the load of shifting while the case bearing becomes more of a balance. No more wobble! Those of you living with oil leaks and frequent missed 1-2 this will solve it.

I adjusted the text to comply with the rules. No problem.
Cliff,

Peppi-Le-Pew
03-08-2014, 09:45 PM
I was wondering how many here have installed this gadget? How is it working out?

Bigbiker
03-09-2014, 10:12 AM
I was wondering how many here have installed this gadget? How is it working out?

I am very anxious to install it .I am waiting for spring condition about 2 feet of snow in front of the garage .I will come back with my comment .

Peppi-Le-Pew
03-09-2014, 10:38 AM
I am very anxious to install it .I am waiting for spring condition about 2 feet of snow in front of the garage .I will come back with my comment .

How much snow this year? I know the cold has been brutal. Our riding season will be delayed this year.

Bigbiker
03-09-2014, 10:55 AM
How much snow this year? I know the cold has been brutal. Our riding season will be delayed this year.

The prob.is not really the amount of snow but the temperature who stay in minus 15 at a this time of the year.

rottiman
03-09-2014, 01:19 PM
I installed it on mine and was able to test on a short ride. Unbelievable the difference it made. Can't wait to give it a long ride. Shifts like a new tranny now.

GaryF
03-18-2014, 11:39 AM
I just installed one last night. Very important add-on!!! Had to pay $125 from Cyclemax though :(