Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who likes free stuff?!?!?!

5K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  GoldWingKing 
#1 ·
Hey everyone its Baker Built Air Wings. We have been guilty of neglecting the use of this forum and website; whether it be answer questions, comments, or just keeping up with our customers and friends we apologize. We now have a new online customer service and marketing guy and we are trying to get caught up and join the cyber world again. To show our appreciation we are giving away a Chrome Universal Cup Holder that mount on the handle bars of the motor bikes.

All you have to do to have a chance to win is leave a review of any of our products. Good, bad, or ugly we like all feedback. If we are doing a good job let us know it shows our employees their work is appreciated. If something is bad or ugly we would like to know we strive to have a five star rating and this can't be done if we have unsatisfied customers. Let us know the bad feedback and we will try our hardest to improve or fix the issue so that we can produce the highest quality product possible. Again leave us a review and we will select a winner the middle of next week October 5, 2016.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Where do you want the reviews left? On this thread? Your website? ???

#26 ·
Thought there was a different place to review

My wife will not allow me to own another wing unless I put on Baker Wings. I got them and at first she thought I was crazy. She now realizes how much they help in the rain and cold. Love them and will always have them. One thing that makes sense. My dad does not have them and when we stop I usually put in about .4 more gallons in than he does.

Reactions: The Air Wing Team
#8 ·
Air Wing are a must have!!!!!! I had air wings on my 93 for the 23 years I owned, can't remember who made them, but I moved them over on the 99 I own now. They work well for keeping the air off as well as providing cooling.

#9 ·
There are similar products from other brands. I really don't know which is THE BEST because Baker's is the only brand I've ever used. They worked great the first time, so why try any other? I'm on my third set, including the trike wings.

#11 ·
Randy is kissing butt, trying to get that free cup holder. :wink2::grin2::grin2:

Reactions: Chopin
#10 ·
I had airwings on My last bike and loved them! I haven't purchased them for the new one yet but plan to.

#13 ·
when you don't have a set of air wings and look at other Goldwing that have them you wonder what exactly do those air wings do but once you get a set and use them you know what it's all about!! now I wouldn't have a Goldwing without them, still have to get a set for my hands after loosing one

#15 ·
Baker Built Air Wings are the product of choice and number one in customer support. I had purchased a set of the upper and lower Air Wings back in 1996 when I got my first GL1500-SE. Dark tint with black mounts. These had lasted an number of years until one of the upper wings cracked. I contacted Baker built and purchased a replacement wing. However in about a month the replacement wing had cracked. Talking with Baker Built Support, they had informed me that they had changed to a new tougher plastic that was less prone to cracking and they were going to replace my entire set of original wing with the new tougher wings - FREE OF CHARGE! THAT IS GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT! I now have the upper and lower and mirror wings on my 2008 GL1800 and would never think of buying any other brand of wind protection!

BAKER BUILT--BEST PRODUCT---BEST SUPPORT

#25 ·
Now you've opened up a can of worms. On my 2000 GL1500 I had to replace the long side wings more than once. I ended up buying replacements, and when they came out with the newer stronger once, I replaced all of them to them. I paid for replacements every time I changed them.

I never had the foot one's or mirrors, but when I bought my 1800 last year the P/O had them and what a difference. I plan on getting the foot one's for this bike.

Also a question...............I was told that the bottom one's on the side is suppose to bring in the engine heat when you open them. Is that true?

#16 ·
I have the lower leg wings and really like them...except they don't match the color of my windscreen, or Tulsa mirror wings...what's with that funky kinda "blue" tint anyway? LOL

#19 ·
color problem

We only have one shade of blue to offer. We apologize that it isn't the match you would like, you can take a look at possibly getting replacement wings of a different color depending on your preferences. Let us know we would like to help to be sure you are completely satisfied. Our number is 1-800-451-9464

#17 ·
I have the Hand Wings for my GL1800. I rode the bike about three years before adding them and wish I had done that sooner. They deflect the air around me when it's cool outside and right to me when it's hot. I ride year round in Mississippi and they helped make it just a little bit better. I have the smoke tint on my red bike and it didn't slow down the fastest color at all. I'm coming up on my seventh anniversary of owning the bike and will have 100,000 miles on it. Love them and they are highly recommended.

#21 ·
Thank you all for the reviews, we are loving hearing what everyone has to say about our product. We would also like to mention that we have a facebook page and would love to see more activity from customers on there as well as keep looking back on our facebook page as we plan on running discounts or contest via Facebook. So if you are into social networking search us and follow our page and stay tuned to some up and coming contest and discounts.

#22 ·
Honestly they're not that bad, just not the light/mid bronze of my other plastics. I'd likely drop the coin for the bronze...(hint).:wink2:
Will look you up on FB too.:smile2:

#23 ·
When we bought our 08 wing the po didn't have the air wing on it and we couldn't understand why. Adding air wings was the first thing we did and the improvement was amazing. We love our wings

#24 ·
I have the Airwings, mirror wings and foot wings on my 2012. The first two made a tremendous difference for my wife. Now very little buffeting. The foot wings are a must for cooler weather and or rain. The foot wings enhance the the factory foot warmers on my 2012. And they are easily taken off for warmer weather. I chose the second gen with the black hardware. Compliments the black trim on the bike very nicely.

#27 ·
I remember my first ride after installing the air wings for my hands. The absence of cold air rushing over my hands was absolutely uncanny. That's the word that I used to describe the experience to my friends. "It's uncanny how well these things work. Uncanny!" Yeah, I love'em! And in the summer I have enjoyed making the one simple adjustment so that they direct more air to me when I need it. Double duty!

#30 ·
I purchased a set of AirWings and when I received them they had two of one side, when I contacted you I was treated like I was your only customer. I had the necessary parts within a couple days. A great product from an even better company. Thanks again.

#31 ·
I have the mirror hand wings and the two part lower wings, makes a huge difference summer and winter, ever need to replace them I will be coming back to Baker Air wings. Great product.

#33 ·
St1300

Hey i talked with the install guy as i am not as knowledgable on these mentioned models. He said the 1300 do run hotter and that our wings when left shut will keep from having the hot air blown onto the rider, but they do not do much on bringing cold air in on the rider like the other wings. hopefully this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.