Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aux input cord

10K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  bcihil 
#1 ·
Hi all, I own a 2006 Goldwing Trike. I am trying to install the JAUX-GL 18 Aux cord. I took off the left pocket, and I see a Red Connector (Which I assume is for power), But no White connector for the AUX. The only white connectors I do see are the one that plugs into a installed receptacles , which I believe controls all the other accessories, and a white plug that has a black cap attached to it the has the numbers 12 and 10 on it. I have viewed a lot of videos, and seen where this white plug should be located, but on my trike it is not there. Help.

#2 ·
Reactions: budoka
#4 ·
Aux Input cord

Behind Bars, I reviewed the pictures and Videos, still do not see the plug, Fossil92, I already have the cord, (JAUX-GL 1800) I looked at the pics you sent me to, and Again below the red (power) connector there is no white (Audio) connector. I was hoping to attach some pictures. I am hoping this is an easy fix, I sure hate to have to purchase another wiring harness for the Trike and end up tearing the dash all apart to install the new harness (if there is one available)

Thanks for the Quick response.

#5 ·
That rubber boot can be a tad hard to locate, but it is there...keep poking around and it will surface

#6 ·
Aux Input cord

Thanks for the reply budoka, I searched again, using a small flashlight, traced every wire bundle, had 3 friends look, no go, could not find anything. However after reviewing several videos, and pictures, I saw I had a square connector with a square black box on top, it had a 12 and a 10 on it.

#7 ·
So you're good to go then? That's what happens when you take 90% of an Accord and package it into a two wheel version that's 60% smaller...

Reactions: Ralphumor
#9 ·
My aux cord was installed right from the factory ('09 Cdn model) but it did connect under the left fairing pocket and not under the seat. I'll do some digging and see if there's some PDI notes on the dealer web site.

#10 ·
The red plug and the white plug are in the same boot. It is possible that the previous owner relocated the white plug. for some reason. Al l the 1800's from 2001 to present have them in the same basic location under the left compartment.
This video shows the two plugs at about 2 minutes into the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.