Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoon and Lady V. ride to Melbourne

6K views 49 replies 16 participants last post by  budoka 
#1 ·
I am going to Melbourne to see their training first hand, so that I can do the best for the Adelaide riders. So Lady V. and I will take the scenic route there and back. But you will have to wait 6 weeks for this to happen. This sould be a 1,000 photo ride, so there will be plenty of photos.:surprise:

#2 ·
Do Adelaide and the GWOF proud Eric, as we all know here there isn't a ride that happens down under that doesn't start in Adelaide.:grin2:

:popcorn:

#4 ·
Be safe and enjoy the ride. Can't wait to see the pics..

#6 ·
Have a safe ride you two.

#11 · (Edited)
Well................the ride to Melbourne has been done and dusted. It was a cold ride and the camera was put away so that V's fingers did not freeze.
ON our first day riding, it rained on and off for the whole day and I picked this day to take a wrong road. I am riding along thinking..............I don't remember this. And then out of nowhere................up pops a railway crossing. I am there think..............there are no railway crossings on this road. Whats going on, where are we. Just as well it was raining or..............there would have been a photo to prove I took a wrong road. So did it really happen, I am not so sure.:grin2:
So we went Adelaide-Murray Bridge-Pinnaroo-Swan Hill. Where we overnighted.
In the morning we rode through to Cohuna, where we tried to get breakfast. Not real good.........but we have photos of the stop.
Sorry you will have to wait for the photos, I will get back to you all.:frown2:

#12 ·
Oh, imagine the stories we could have for a "I took the wrong road today" thread.

Reactions: NREMTP
#13 ·
Leaving Swan Hill for Cohuna where we were going to have our breakfast. It was a good plan until we could not find somewhere to have a cooked breakfast. So breakfast was a coffee and a banana.
Photos are from this stop.

Attachments

#14 ·
Back on the bike to go to a water fall.:surprise: The section of road between Euroa and Merton, is a fun road.

Attachments

#17 ·
Thanks for showing off your ride. A late winter ride is always good. But I just have to ask, that's a water fall? Around here we call those rapids.

#19 ·
Em, babbling brook maybe???>:) Great photos anyway V! Now I remember just what I'm missing.:frown2:

#22 ·
At Jamieson, we meet our friends again. They are the reason that we go to Jamieson and what a great spot. I would not have known about the area if it was not for them moving there. And by the way guy's, how good is it to get everything work again.:grin2:

Attachments

#23 ·
After spending sometime with our friends, it was time to ride through the MOUNTAINS to Melbourne. Mark...............this is a fun road and worth the ride just for this bit.
It was a cold ride but dry and we rode it with a little gusto. A little bit of tail pipe was left on this road.>:)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.